Manna Black Dates Premium Imported Black Dates. 100% Natural. Rich in Iron, Fibre & Vitamins 400g
- Can be used as a gift item
- Hygienically Packed
- Tastes great
What are black fard dates?
Black fard dates are a cultivar of dates. They are identified by their deep dark brown colour and characterised by a very tender skin and small seeds. Black Fard Dates have a sweet & succulent taste. The dates are popular in middle eastern countries of Oman, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
What makes black fard dates so special?
They are small and roundish with very thin skin that cracks easily to let the stickiness out
They are sweet and have a succulent taste
lack Fard Date Recipes - Dates Dry Fruits Roll
- 500 gm of Manna black fard dates, Half cup chopped almonds, Half cup chopped cashew nuts, Half cup chopped pistachio, Half cup grated coconut, 2 tbsp ghee, 2 tbsp Poppy seeds (khas khas).
- Coarsely grind the black fard dates
- Heat the pan on a low-medium flame, add khaskhas and roast it for a minute and a half. When done take it out in a plate.
- Reheat the pan and pour in ghee. Add the chopped dry fruits and roast on a medium flame for about 2 minutes. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add grated coconut into the dry fruit mix, lower the flame, let it cook well
- Add the roasted poppy seeds (keep a spoonful for garnishing later) and then add the grinded black fard dates into the pan.
- Mix well and on a medium flame, cook for about 3-4 minutes. Transfer the content to a greased plate and let it cool down.
- Granish it with dryfruits & poppy seeds, roll the mix and allow it to set in the refrigerator for 2-2.5 hours. Take the set roll and chop them into half inch pieces.