Savlon Deep Clean Germ Protection Liquid Handwash, 200ml
by MSR Market
Save Rs. 26.00
Original price Rs. 95.00
Current price Rs. 69.00
- Break the chain of infection with Savlon Handwash that protects from a million germs
- Effective 99.99% germ protection from a wide range of germs like bacteria, fungi, molds and virus
- Infused with lime extracts, Savlon Deep Clean Handwash Protects from 100 disease causing germs with a pleasant citrus fragrance
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, with natural extracts. No TCC. No Triclosan
- Directions for use: To use, press the nozzle gently to get Savlon Handwash on the wet hand, wash hands for at least 20 seconds
- Available in Sizes: 175ml refill, 725ml refill. Available in variants: Moisture Shield & Herbal Sensitive
Our Hands are hot beds of germs. Maintaining good hand hygiene is important for staying healthy. Keep your family in safe hands with Savlon’s advanced range of Handwashes. Savlon Handwash provides effective cleansing and protects you and your family from a million germs. Savlon Handwash also protects against H1N1 virus, Rotavirus, Stomach Flu & Flu virus. It is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Keep yourself and your loved ones healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs - Before, during, and after preparing food, Before and after eating food, after using the toilet and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Directions of use:
1.Wet your hands with clean, running water, turn off the tap, and press the nozzle of Savlon Handwash gently to get the Handwash on the wet hand
2.Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the handwash. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
3.Rinse your hands well under clean, running water. Dry your hands using a clean towel
* Based on Lab Study. Washes away Germs.
Million Germs refer to number of germs.